Saturday 27 December 2014

Biosoc Christmas WinterBall


Merry Christmas everyone! :) Hope you all had a good Christmas and ate loads and loads! :)
I'm enjoying my Christmas break although I wish I didn't have revision to be doing, never mind I'm nearly done and then it will all be worth it :)

For my starter I had the Butternut Squash soup with rosemary oil and toasted pumpkin seeds, it was really good :) And for my main I had Turkey with all the trimmings :)





















Before we broke up for Christmas Biological Sciences threw a social for us. We all dressed up and headed to The Vestry for a 2 course Christmas meal :) We had a nice night, it was a lot calmer than last years one but we didn't mind. We always love dressing up and it was good to have a big catch up before we all went home for Christmas :)

I hope you all enjoyed Christmas :)

6 comments:

  1. This looks like a lot of fun! Hope you had a lovely Christmas x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was thank you! And thank you hope you had a good Christmas too! :) x

      Delete
  2. You all look beautiful!Looks like you had a lovely time! Lucy, www.aspectatorsport.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you all look so lovely!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete