Wednesday 26 October 2016

DIY Halloween Makeup

Easy Halloween DIY wound ripped mouth zombie liquid latex tissue fake blood

Hey everyone! Hope you're well! Today I wanted to share with you a Halloween DIY video where I do some easy wounds. I'm going to a Halloween party on Friday so I wanted to do a test run of my makeup. Obviously I'm not a pro and I'm sure people that know how to do SFX makeup are cringing inside haha! But I'm happy with how it turned out! And I thought it was relatively easy to do and other than liquid latex and fake blood everything else I already had! :)


What I used:
Liquid Latex- Wilkinsons (£1.50)
Toilet Roll
Foundation- Old cheap 2true one
Red Lipliner- Primark (£1)
Aubergine Lipliner- Primark (£1)
Berry Lipstick- Lidl
Fake Blood- Co-op (£1)
Brushes- Poundland





Before I started with my fake wounds I did my eye makeup. I decided to go for a really dark eye look and I lined under my lower lash line with eyeshadow to help make my eyes look more dramatic and sunken. 

I bought some cheap brushes from Poundland as I didn't want to ruin my makeup brushes, especially with liquid latex. I started off with brushing a thin layer of liquid latex on my face where I wanted the wound to go. I separated out the toilet roll into each individual layer and I tore off little pieces and put them on top of the liquid latex. I then brushed more liquid latex on top creasing it and squishing it around and molding it how I wanted and I kept repeating this until I had my desired shape.



Once they were all dry I went over it all with some foundation so that I wasn't left with white tissue. Using the red lipliner I filled in all the gaps and went around the edges and basically put it wherever I wanted. You can probably tell that I wasn't being the neatest haha!

I then went over the edges with a dark lipliner to make it look like shadows and to add some depth and dimension to my wounds. An even darker lipliner probably would have been better or maybe even a darker red/brown but I thought this would do XD



Using a cheap lipstick I then went over all the raised bits and areas that hadn't been coloured in. Using a brush I then blended it all nicely so that you couldn't see anymore foundation poking through :)

I decided to go back in with my dark lipliner as some parts had been blended out so I added some more shadows in. You could easily add more colours or products but I didn't bother :)


Finally, I covered everything in fake blood. I found it easier to squeeze some into the cap and use a brush but whatever's easiest for you. I started by putting it in the wounds in the gaps and then I added it around, put some randomly on my face and I drizzled some down my forehead. I decided to put some on my lips and that was it!




Easy Halloween DIY wound ripped mouth zombie liquid latex tissue fake blood


I'm quite happy with how it turned out! I would recommend following the instructions on the liquid latex and doing a patch test before you use it. My face was quite sensitive to it haha! It didn't actually take long to do.. I'd say maybe about half an hour? Do you have any plans for Halloween? :)


Snapchat: NevKrstic



Here's a video tutorial basically showing you the same thing haha! :)

126 comments:

  1. You are very talented my dear. You look fantastic in this make up, blood looks so real :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so real and I love the blod so cool 👌🏻
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/2016/10/belgrade-fashion-week-xl.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ... Looks amazing, my dear. Thank´s for the DIY <3

    Kiss Martina
    http://www.kleidsam.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tips here! This is perfect for Halloween! I just love your videos as well :) http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2016/10/hot-bucket-in-city.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, it seems so simple. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You’re so amazing at makeup! I’d love to try this but I struggle matching my foundation to my skin-tone haha This looks so awesome though!

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You can skip out the foundation step! :) xx

      Delete
  7. This is a fabulous DIY tips for Halloween Nev and it looks so real;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you did such a great job!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks really scary! Perfect for Halloween! xoxo

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Giiiirl how amazing does this look though? You've done such an amazing job!


    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks so real! I think you've done a fantastic job. I don't have plans for Halloween, though with all the cool tutorials and costumes about, I kind of wish I did! x

    Kate Louise Blogs / Lingerie Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know there are so many cool tutorials! Hopefully you have plans next year! :) xx

      Delete
  12. This looks so so good! You are so talented!

    xx www.qustomquinns.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. OHMYGOD this is incredible! I love how real it looks! x

    TOUCHOFGUCCI // BLOGLOVIN 

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this looks so legit! So impressed you did it yourself.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is amazing, and you look so cool! I had no idea that Wilkinson's did liquid latex for such a cheap price, I'll definitely have to check them out for that! Love the final look - so creative and very cool for Halloween. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you much Tasha! I'd be wary using it though if you have sensitive skin! It took my skin a few days to recover haha :) xx

      Delete
  16. Oh wow, that looks hideous! In a good way! You did a good job with that.

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a great tutorial, the transformation is unbelievable!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is SO good, lady! You killed this!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow this is impressive !

    I'm still looking for a halloween make up but I might go with this one. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    Kenza from http://travelwithkenza.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I lovee this, saw your youtube as well.
    We just started youtube as well so if you want subscribe :)
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo3rFylSgYPI822mD7CJNeQ
    we subscribed to you, and we are following you as well, love your work.
    Kisses,
    Maja from beseenbepopular.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This looks great.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing tutorial. Thanks for sharing
    http://nuclearglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, this is an absolutely incredible job! It looks so real!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi dear, you are very creative, have a great weekend!
    xo

    Hadasah // www.styletolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you :D

    OMG, you really have a talent :o So amazing!

    NEW COOKING POST | Low Carb Bread
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. This looks super scary and amazing for halloween. Have a nice weekend. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. Giiiirl I doubt anyone would be cringing inside at this - you've done such an incredible job!! It genuinely looks gorey haha :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm sure the professionals are haha! :)

      Delete
  28. I love how it turned out and it looks very realistic! Thank you for sharing :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow this is amazing girl! Such a great job!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, it looks so real! Well done!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  31. So cool makeup!

    xx LL

    http://lalouuula.com/2016/10/28/the-new-suit/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the make up
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great post! This is exactly what I need))
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ooh I love this! great work, I've always wondered how people do the fake blood and wounds! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Izzy! I'm sure there are other ways but I thought this was quite easy and turned out okay! :) xx

      Delete
  35. Wonderful DIY halloween makeup!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. this is super cool! how creative is this makeup look for halloween :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. how is it that you still look gorgeous nev?

    theleeday.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh wow, these look so good! Well done on that!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  39. That's a great halloween make up and it looks pretty easy too!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea! It wasn't hard and it was my first attempt too haha! :) xx

      Delete
  40. Great make up :) That looks impressive :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. It looks so real, it's scary. It is really amazing how you managed to create professionally looking wounds and all that under 30 min! If I didn't know it was DIY, I would say this Halloween make up look was created by a professional make up artist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so very sweet of you Ivana! It didn't take long at all and that included letting it all dry! :) xx

      Delete
  42. This is a great idea for Halloween, I love how real it looks!

    Camila,
    My Vogue Style | www.myvoguestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. You did SUCH a good job! Loved this tutorial!

    www.rosyoutlookblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I always wanted to do that but I have never tried! Love it!
    Dora www.BangsBang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a go! It isn't that hard :) xx

      Delete
  45. It looks really cool! Love the teased hair, too!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hello,

    Great job ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Such a cool make up idea for Halloween! Have a lovely week! <3

    Andreea,
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

      Delete
  48. Well done, you are so good, this looks amazing!! :) xxx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  49. Stunning make-up, great job!! :D

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  50. Oh my gosh girl this looks so freaky- which I guess is what you want for Halloween!! You are really good at SFX makeup

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  51. Ovo je fenomenalno. Odusevljena sam... ljubac

    Da li bi volela da zapratimo jedna drugu? Mozes mi reci svoje misljenje na mom blogu.

    www.jovanica92.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  52. Such a perfect halloween make up!
    xx,
    Margot
    http://troughthepasturesofthesky.com/

    ReplyDelete
  53. I don't like Halloween but you are very clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thank you Gil! Have a good weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  55. Thank you Mihaela! Have a good weekend! :) xx

    ReplyDelete