Sunday 18 February 2018

Blue Jumper and Adidas Superstar


Hey everyone! I hope you're all well! And I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day! I went to Five Guys with my lovely PhD friend and gym buddy and had a burger and fries, their fries are so good! And then afterwards we went to Wahaca for churros, which are always good! And then on the weekend my best friend from home popped by and she bought me some flowers! And we spent the day chatting, eating lots of food and watching Black Mirror. I'm so glad I have really great friends and if I'm being honest, this year is probably up there with one of my favourite Valentine's/Galentine's days! :)










Today I thought I would share with you a more casual outfit that I like to wear to work. I bought this jumper in H&M during the Black Friday sales and I really like it! I think it was only £10! I did also want it in grey and there was a slightly more green colour but they didn't have my size. I then wore it with some leggings which my mum picked up for me in Lidl, they're kind of fleece lined so she got them for me as I'm always cold. I saw that Primark had some similar ones so I think I'll get a pair of them too! And then to finish off my look I wore my new Adidas Superstar trainers which I bought recently! I've been umming and ahhing about getting these for about a year XD I wasn't sure if they'd suit me or if it would be too basic of me :') And then a few times I've gone to try them in the shops but they didn't have my size or the colour etc so I ended up buying them from Foot Asylum. Luckily I could buy a size 2 in kids, and plus student discount it meant that they came to £40.50! Rather than the usual price of £75 for adults XD I guess there are some perks of being small and having small feet haha! :) 













Jumper- H&M
Leggings- Lidl
Trainers- Adidas
Invisible socks- Primark
Earrings- Primark
Ring- Accessorize



Snapchat: NevKrstic

42 comments:

  1. Seems like you had a great Galentine day!:) So sweet of your friend to bring you flowers.

    I really like this casual styling. Adorable photos.

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sweater looks so cozy and I like the soft grey color. Also gotta love churros!

    https://dreamofadventures.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same sneaker!
    Such a lovely casual styling hun,
    you look amazing.

    take a look at my BLOG and also INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jumper looks so comfy! And the Adidas Superstar model is one of my fave models of sneakers!
    xx

    www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautifull look dear lovely styling,keep posting..

    https://clicknorder.pk online shopping in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit, so combo! And gorgeous!

    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great casual look my dear,happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seems you had great time on Valentine's day with your friend. You look lovely.
    Blog | G+ | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot :D

    loved your sweater :D totally cozy!

    NEW BRANDING POST | HUSH PUPPIES: THE DAY I MET THE COMPANY! <3
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. your sweater looks so comfy, I love those classic shoes
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tennis are very trendy...
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so gorgeous :)
    Lovely post,
    xx

    Patricia & Miguel
    www.freeoversea.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your pictures! You look soooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely outfit and I really love the jumper. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. So happy to hear you had a fabulous Galentine's Day Nevena! You look so lovely and relaxed in these photos, love the grey jumper! :)

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Nev, I see you had a lovely VD and I like your relaxed look with the fantastic sweater and the cool sneakers!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so cute in this sweater! Lovely post!

    Mihaailo / mihaailo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute casual look, the sweater looks so cozy :)

    www.shortgirl-longjacket.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha I LOVE buying shoes in kids sizes. You seriously save so much money! And it sounds like you had a perfect Valentine's Day. Burgers, fries, churros, friends... Nothing wrong with that picture!
    I love how comfy and casual this outfit is. Perfect for a relaxed work day!
    Have a great week!

    Susie | http://milehighdreamers.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving the blue jumper. Looks great on you. Wishing you a great day. xx

    Andreea,
    http://couturezilla.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Simple but very beautiful!!

    https://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your casual chic outfit :) xx

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that the Adidas Superstars are back- I had these in the middle school!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awe how adorable is your outfit?! I love the blue shade of your jumper and how it's paired with these sneakers. Too cute!!

    xo,

    H

    http://firsttimethings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love this easy to go outfit.
    xx,
    Margot
    https://troughthepasturesofthesky.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. That's great that you had fun with friends on Valentine's Day. You look great in your casual outfit babe! Did you take your own photos? If so that's awesome, I know from experience it can be hard but fun at the same time!

    xo,
    Tania
    https://inspiremyfancy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is really cute! Love the Adidas!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great outfit :)
    Zapraszam na nowy post :)
    www.stylishmegg.pl/2018/02/paszczyk-w-kolorze-baby-blue_22.html

    ReplyDelete
  30. So pretty look!
    Have a nice end of the week!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  31. So cute outfit dear!
    Have a nice day)
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  32. You look adorable rocking the H+M jumper, Lidi Leggings and Adidas trainers. I love your poses - I spent my own Valentine's day alone, but I'm happy to read that you had a lovely Galentine's day! I love the OOTD.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm a fan of H&M's jumpers too! Loving your photos!

    www.jeannieinabottleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. You look so cozy and cute. I love your sweater!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete