Sunday 7 September 2014

Fur Elise- Beethoven

I can't precisely remember when I learnt this song, but I think it's been a good 7 years haha! Now don't ask me why I didn't record it sooner, well I guess it has something to do with the fact that I find it so so hard to play in front of an audience.. or a camera haha XD

BUT I thought that I need to man up and get recording. So here is my piano cover :) I apologise for the mistakes and any bad habits I've picked up over the years playing this song but here it is! :) I should really practice recording myself playing more often haha :)

If you wanted to watch my previous piano cover you can find it here :)


Hope you like it! Do you have any song covers? If so link me below! And if you have any tips for performing or recording that would be greatly appreciated! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment