Saturday 27 September 2014

Alex's 20th at the Slug and Lettuce


During the last weekend of August, we all went to the Slug and Lettuce in Richmond for Alex's birthday, following on from the joint birthday celebrations at Hippodrome the weekend before. It was nice that it was in Richmond, on the river, but it was less busy than Staines, and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not but it was really nice either way. It meant we didn't have to shout to be heard. :)


The girls opted for cocktails, whilst the boys were boring and went for beer. I chose 'Dune Bug' which is maybe one of my favourites at the slug, annoyingly it wasn't 2 for 1 on cocktails but we can't be too fussy! :) I had a nice catch up with everyone and we've all gone back to Uni so we won't be seeing each other for a while, so it was really good to see them before we all went!


I wore plain leggings and little booties from Deichmann. They're the only shop so far that I've found in England that sells size 2.5 heels! Darn you small feet! haha :) I also wore it with a turquoise satin top that my cousin gave me. I really like the colour although I was so careful all night not to catch it or spill anything on it, it's a bit too delicate for my liking! But it's pretty nonetheless :)

Happy 20th Alex! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment