Friday 19 September 2014

Chocolate cake for Freddie's 20th

Smarties cake with chocolate fingers
The amazing birthday cake!
Black and white Check leggings
Black and white Check leggings
Top and necklace- H&M, Leggings- Primark, Converse- Cloggs
August meant that the last of the guys were turning 20. It's so weird that they only just turned 20 and a little more than a month later I'm going to be turning 21. 21. what the hell. Haha I am no were near old enough :') I still look like a 15 year old! Never mind :)

Black and white Check leggings
Such sarcastic posers XD
All the guys had a joint night out at Hippodrome for their birthday and then on Sunday, for Freddie's actual birthday he threw a party round his house, it was a nice chilled evening with a few drinks and Lucy and I even had a shot at Fifa. I suck so bad! It was close but she beat me during penalties XD The highlight was the cake which Lucy made and the decoration turned out really well! :) Sadly we didn't take many photos during the night and not everyone got in the photos :)


Seeing as it was a chilled night round Freddies I decided to keep my outfit casual so I wore my checkered leggings from Primark. These are probably some of my favourite bottoms at the moment, I also have them in blue I couldn't resist! Haha, and then I teamed it with a black top from H&M, I was thinking about wearing a crop top but went for something a bit more baggy and slouchy and teamed it with my gold necklace also from H&M. Then keeping with the casual theme I wore my Converse from Cloggs :)

Happy Birthday Freddie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment