Hey everyone! :) Hope you're all well and enjoying the run up to Easter :)
Today's post is a little card DIY that I thought fit in well with Easter/Spring :) You will need:
Card and Envelope
Coloured paper for your daisies
Hemp or string
1. Cut three 0.5cmx'length of paper' strips from yellow paper. This will be the centre of each daisy.
2. Cut three 2.5cmx'length of paper' strips from different colours of your choosing and mark along 0.5cm from the edge along the length of the strip.
3. Cut along the strip at even intervals up to the 0.5cm mark. Do this for all three.
4. Glue the yellow strip to the thicker strip with fringing.
5. Start rolling the yellow strip tightly and keep going until both strips have been rolled. Glue the end. You can do this with your fingers if you dont have my handy tool.
6. Open up the flower by spreading out the petals. Curve the petals with your fingers so they're not as straight.
7. Make three of these flowers and glue them onto your card.
8. Tie a bow out of hemp onto another piece of hemp to run along the bottom of the card.