Sunday 31 May 2015

Secret Gardens

H&M floral dress skater buttons secret gardens Southampton Uni University
Hey Everyone! Hope you've all had a good week :)
Mine's been so nice relaxing and not having to revise or stress about anything! 

H&M floral dress skater buttons secret gardens Southampton Uni University

H&M floral dress skater buttons secret gardens Southampton Uni University

H&M floral dress skater buttons secret gardens Southampton Uni University
A few weeks ago I went shopping and I found this pretty dress in H&M, it's only £10 and I got 20% off at the time so it was such a bargain! I love these kinds of dresses and it's so similar to a few I already own but they're so comfy and pretty so why not!

H&M floral dress skater buttons secret gardens Southampton Uni University


H&M floral dress skater buttons secret gardens Southampton Uni University
As the weather is getting warmer.. sort of haha! Hopefully it stops raining and the sun comes out, I decided to keep my outfit plain and not wear tights. I wore my trusty little Primark shoes, my big gold disk earrings are also from Primark, I love these as they're a really nice goldeny brown and they are sooo lightweight, so really easy to wear. I also wore my little gold apple necklace from Accessorize :)

H&M floral dress skater buttons secret gardens Southampton Uni University
H&M floral dress skater buttons secret gardens Southampton Uni University
H&M floral dress skater buttons secret gardens Southampton Uni University

At the back of our Uni there is a little hidden garden. A while back I took photos in front of it as it's closed on a weekend but last week we ventured inside. It's so peaceful and hidden away and it's actually really big! There are a few trails that lead round so you can walk in different directions or benches where you can sit down to relax :) I think it's nice that not many people know about it, I only found out about it earlier this year, so it means that it doesn't get busy :)

H&M floral dress skater buttons secret gardens Southampton Uni University

H&M floral dress skater buttons secret gardens Southampton Uni University

H&M floral dress skater buttons secret gardens Southampton Uni University

Dress- H&M
Shoes and Earrings- Primark
Necklace and bracelets- Accessorize

I hope you all have a lovely week! Do you have any items of clothing that you always seem to buy the same style of? :)


88 comments:

  1. Beautiful You and the pictures. I love the location and what a bargain for a cute dress. x
    www.travelera.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect place to have some good walk.
    I love your dress too
    XO

    Check my new post.
    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! Your photos are really lovely :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look girly, love the dress!

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for leaving such a darling comment on my blog!
    I really like your outfit here, the dress is so pretty!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos, you look amazing! That dress is so flattering on you!
    XO JNESS
    jenessasheffield

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's so lovely of you to say :) xx

      Delete
  7. That garden looks so tropical, I love your dress
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great bargain indeed. You look beautiful :)

    Giveaway - www.mykindofjoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastic outfit my dear, you look gorgeous! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty. Perfect simple outfit :) dress is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have not popped into an H&M in quite a while. I love this dress, it's perfect for summer. <3 /Madison
    FASHION TALES
    IG: @ladyofashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most of my dresses are from H&M! XD xx

      Delete
  12. Wow, what a bargain for such a pretty dress! You've styled it so well and the pictures are beautiful with this scenery :) xxx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha oh shush you XD Thank you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute dress!! You look gorgeous!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that garden is so beautiful! I'd love to get lost in it for a while :) You look beautiful, my dear!


    Fashionably,
    Patricia
    http://www.wingsforliberty.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so calm and peaceful! Thank you lovely! XD xx

      Delete
  16. Thank you! have a lovely week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit dear!! you look amazing!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look absolutely gorgeous!!! <333 Love your dress and this secret garden.

    Have a great day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shaira! You always leave such lovely comments! Have a lovely day! :) xxxx

      Delete
  19. Beautiful dress! I can't wait for another head wave in the UK so we can all wear summer dresses again! It'll give me a great excuse to go shopping!! x

    Miss Imogen Smith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know! I'm so fed up of wearing tights with everything! I think it's meant to get a bit nicer these days XD fingers crossed! :) xx

      Delete
  20. How wonderful you had such a relaxing week so far! And congratulations to the bargain at H&M: the dress fits you so well and it is so cute on you <3
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look so beautiful in these gardens :) That dress was such a bargain too- it's lovely

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. The dress is so cute! Perfect for summer :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  23. nice loook!
    http://befashion31.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  24. The garden looks amazing, and so is your dress. So lovely!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sweet look!!

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look wonderful, I love it.
    you look beautiful!

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashionelja/1577546502530059

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice photos and love your dress.
    xx

    http://losaway.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow you look amazing!! I loooove your dress! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  29. The price of this H&M ditsy floral print dress is incredible, I love finding bargains like this and H&M really is the perfect destination for that :) You look so pretty in this and I love your chosen place for the photos!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gabrielle! I know H&M do some great things and for so cheap! I think most of my dresses are from there XD xx

      Delete
  30. Beautiful photos, love your dress. Have a great day!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow the hidden garden in your uni looks really nice! Definitely a great place for photos. :D
    I really like the print on you dress, it has such a summery feel to it! I need to pop to H&M sometime soon.
    Thanks for sharing Nevena, have a lovely weekend!

    ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alyce! I love these kind of patterns and have a few dresses with similar ones! :) Hope you enjoy your weekend! :) xx

      Delete
  32. Loved this post! Such an adorable outfit combo.

    www.rosyoutlookblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful look, love your dress. ^^
    Have a nice weekend....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa, enjoy your weekend! :) xx

      Delete
  34. I adore every garden there is in the world. That's a nice place. And that dress is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, gardens are so pretty and peaceful! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  35. Very lovely dress. Love those earrings!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica, I love these earrings I wear them all the time! :) xx

      Delete
  36. Replies
    1. Thank you, they're one of my favourite pairs! :) xx

      Delete
  37. You look so pretty!
    xx
    theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  38. pretty :)
    kisses from dubai ♥
    www.mahryska.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love this dress on you, so gorgeous. And what a nice view!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love this style of dresses! And I know, it's also so calm and peaceful there :) xx

      Delete
  40. What a lovely dress! And can't believe you got it so cheap! I need to make a trip to H&M! I really like the location of your photos too, such a pretty area at your uni! x

    http://ariannachatz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know I was so surprised! I love finding good deals in H&M! :) I know, I'm so glad I found it this year! :) xx

      Delete