Hey everyone! I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Today I wanted to share with you a DIY which I thought would be perfect for Mother's Day :)
You will need:
Card and envelope
Paper for the flowers
Gems or sequins
For the petals:
- Cut out four, 4cm squares and cut them diagonally to make 8 triangles.
- Fold the triangle in half.
- Open up the triangle and flip it over.
- Fold in the corners to meet the middle.
- Turn it over
- Fold the corners into the middle.
- Do this to the other side
- Turn it over and you have your petal!
- Do this for all 8 and then glue them together.
- Cut out a 0.5cm strip which will be your stem. To make the leaves cut out a 4cm box and cut it into two triangles. Repeat the same steps for the petals.
- Measure your card and decide how big you want the background to be. I wanted roughly 1cm around the edges and then cut this out from your background paper and glue it onto your card.
- Glue everything onto your card.
- Add a button into the centre of your flower and add some gems to the bottom corner.
I hope you enjoyed this DIY! I also made a video below showing the DIY if you wanted to give it a watch! I hope you all have a lovely week! :)