Mum knows this super easy recipe so I thought I would give it a go on the weekend! Here's the recipe and you must try it because it's so quick and easy and super yummy! :)
200g Greek Style Yoghurt
150g Strawberries and Blueberries
Birds Dream Topping
- Chop up the fruit.
- Mix together the yoghurt and sugar and then add in the fruit.
- Put a small layer of the mixture on the bottom of your dish.
- Make a layer of lady fingers.
- Add another layer of fruit and yoghurt mix.
- Make a second layer of lady fingers.
- Add the rest of the fruit and yoghurt mixture.
- Follow the instructions on the Dream topping and make it, then smooth it over the cake.
- Put it in the fridge to chill and it's done!
|Chop up the fruit :)|
|Mix it all together :)|
|Layer it up and fiiiniished :)|