Sunday, 22 March 2015

A few 21st Birthdays


Hey Everyone! Hope you're all well! 

Yesterday I moved back home for Easter :) It's so nice being back home and mum's been making me my favourite dinners and cakes XD She's the best! :)

I was flicking through my phone and found photo's from my friends birthdays recently so I thought I'd put them all together and write a little blog post :)


First up with Frankies birthday :) He hired out a boat so we cruised along which was nice :) Afterwards, Pardis and I were soo hungry so we decided to get a pub dinner at Wetherspoons just before they stopped serving food. It was their Fish Friday deal and it was really good and cheap! Especially when you're super hungry XD

Next was Aralee's! We all went round hers for predrinks and she made us some really yummy cocktails! She's even got a proper shaker and everything haha! Then afterwards we went to Buddha in Bedford Place and danced the night away :)


Then it was Pardis' birthday! We all went to dinner in London first before going out afterwards. We wanted to go to a Lebanese restaurant but it was really busy so we went to El Camion instead :) They were also really busy but kindly put us downstairs in the members only part which was really nice of them! I got the grilled chicken burrito which was really tasty and so filling! Sadly his birthday clashed with Ines' so I couldn't make it to both :(



Finally, it was Kims birthday! I didn't make it to the meal part but we went to Charlie Choys and then to Yates for a little bit. It was so nice seeing my best friends again as we're all off in different directions during the term and a catch up is long overdue :)






So that's what's been up with me friends birthday wise recently! I'm now currently writing my dissertation which is sooo long! I've really enjoyed the lab work but now I need to write about it which is hard :') Have a good week! :)

36 comments:

  1. Sounds like GREAT fun!!! I like the food pictures- mmmm!!! UGRH, dissertation eh? What are you doing it on? I remember the long and drawn out process of writing mine! Luckily I had a rottweiller-like observer who kept me on track!!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was good fun! And the food was yum! XD
      Ohh I don't want to write my dissertation! Erm.. It's on how maternal diet affects hydroxymethylation in offspring across 3 generations.. or something like that haha :') xx

      Delete
  2. That's a lot of birthdays! Looks like they were all a lot of fun!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Everyone's been having birthdays recently :) They were good fun! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful pictures. ^^
    New post is online...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My first thought was: wow you have so many friends!! Haha! Looks like you've had a great time celebrating all of their birthdays :) the food looks delicious too!
    Mara xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! :') Yeah we all had a good time! Especially the food parts hehe XD xx

      Delete
  5. It looks like you had a great time! Happy Birthday
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had such a lovely time! I do love a good wetherspoons pub meal every now and then! Lucy, aspectatorsport.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thank you! Same here! They're actually really well priced! :) xx

      Delete
  7. I love birthdays! They're the best time to catch up with friends you haven't seen in ages :) my best friends and I live all over the country now but we try and do two weekend meetups a year to celebrate two people's birthdays :)

    PS I heart Wetherspoons' food. It's surprisingly good and sooo cheap! :D xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Makes me realise how much I've missed them too! :) It's so lovely that you all meet up and make a thing of it :)
      Gaah! I know! I think both meals came to £10 or something ridiculous! :') xx

      Delete
  8. nice post!!
    http://befashion31.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun to have so many birthdays so close together...looks like you've had a fab time celebrating! Good luck with your dissertation x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it has been nice! :) Thank you! I don't want to write it :') x

      Delete
  10. Looks like you've had a great past few days! You're very beautiful, good luck with your dissertation as well! I'm dreading my third year of uni and having to do it!
    xxx

    emiliciastyle,blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! You're too sweet! :) Gaah thank you I just need to get on with it and stop dragging it out! :) Good luck with yours I'm sure it will be fine :) xxx

      Delete
  11. Wow, this sounds like a hell of a lot of fun! I don't think I had half as much fun when I turned 21. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm sure you did! Yeah it's been a good year for birthdays XD

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. It wasn't my birthday then but thank you :')

      Delete
  13. So many bdays :) Seems like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like you've had a hectic - but lovely - few days hun. You can't beat Wetherspoon for a quick, cheap, big meal ;)

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I should really eat there more often! :) xx

      Delete
  15. Wow, too many birthday celebrations. I usually get a lot of invites as well and I'm going to two this coming Sat and Sun. Haha. Thanks for sharing!

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know! Oooh have fun this weekend! :)

      Have a lovely day too! :) xxxx

      Delete
  16. So many birthdays and so much fun and good food. Good for you! :-)

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you've had a lot of fun recently, so many parties! :)

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow lots of birthdays, nice that they were all celebrated separately people have a tendency to get you all to club together which is no fun. A boat partu sounds fun Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was nice that they were separate! And it meant you could spend time with different groups of friends :) xx

      Delete