Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Christmas in London

Christmas London Natural History Museum

Hey everyone! :) Hope you're all good and you're enjoying the Christmas break :) Mine's been constant revision which is sooo boring :') Another few weeks though and these exams will be out of the way :)

Last week Pardis and I spent the day in London. I have wanted to go to Winter Wonderland for years now but I just didn't get round to it or days where I could it was raining so I didn't quite fancy it :)
Anyways so this year was the year I would go, I even put it as my New Years resolution in January XD

London Science Museum
London Science Museum

We started off by going to the Science Museum, super geeky I know XD but we had a look round there and especially at the space section, as Pardis secretly wishes he could be an astronaut :) It's all actually really interesting!

London Science Museum
Nandos
Nandos Full Platter

We soon got hungry so decided to go to Nandos :) mhmhm I love Nandos! We got the Full Platter to share as we are piggies, so we got a whole chicken, with Mango and Lime, large chips with peri peri salt, large mash and some haloumi cheese :) mmhm carb overload and we demolished it quickly :)

Christmas London Natural History Museum
Christmas London Natural History Museum
Christmas London Natural History Museum Carousel

After lunch/dinner we headed off towards Winter Wonderland, but first we stopped by the Natural History Museum as it was all lit up and looked so pretty with the Christmas lights and ice skating rink and carousels etc :) One day I might learn to ice-skate but I have had some bad experiences trying to learn :')

Winter Wonderland was so pretty! It's huuuge! And it's all so Christmassy and exciting! :) We got some churros with cinnamon sugar and chocolate sauce and they were delicious! We should have brought more XD I can't believe that was only my second time eating them! Where have they been all my life :') It was really nice walking around and having a look at everything :) There were some super cool rides but we didn't go on any, maybe next year :)


Afterwards we took a sneak peak into Harrods XD ah Harrods :') One day I will maybe be able to shop there haha :)

Have you ever been to Winter Wonderland? What did you think? :) Did you visit London this Christmas? :)

14 comments:

  1. I think you had my ideal night out and I'm not kidding!! Science and Natural History Museums, plus going to Winter Wonderland and out to eat. Sounds perfect! Even the pictures are gorgeous! I think the picture of the carousel is beautiful! Ok I'm done lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that's so lovely of you! It was a really nice day out it's a shame it had to end :) Aw thank you! I was like right! I need to start working on my photography.. I WILL take a nice photo of this carousel XD Thanks again :)

      Delete
  2. Having lived in London all my life, it is easy to take it for granted. But Winter Wonderland is so so beautiful no matter how many times you go, the ultimate Christmassy outing :)

    Happy New Year lovely!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you mean! It's so easy to not think twice about it all :)
      Happy New Year! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. you both look so lovely and happy! one day I'll visit winter wonderland too :') maybe next year. oh I love nandos a little too much too! wishing you all the best in the new year!!

    Love, Mara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) ah I know I have been to Nandos too many times hehe XD but I will never get bored of it XD Thank you! Happy New Year and all the best! :) xx

      Delete
  4. The science museum is the best! My fave one in London. I really like Winter Wonderland, it is huge and was so busy when I went but it would be good to go now after the Christmas rush! x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so cool and it's something different to do :) We went on Tuesday so I can't imagine how busy it is on weekends! :) xx

      Delete
  5. Looks like you had a wonderful time! :)

    Happy New Year :)

    Tabby x
    www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did thank you :) Thank you and Happy New Year to you too! :) xx

      Delete
  6. Looks like you had a lovely time! I bet the science museum was lots of fun, right up my street! May have to take the other half along one day :) I bet winter wonderland was wonderful too...but busy! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was thank you! And yeah you should! :) It actually wasn't too bad! Like it was busier but I was expecting it to be manic, I guess we went during the week so that might have been why :) xx

      Delete
  7. Looks like you guys had a fun day! :) I wish you all the best for 2015!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Happy New year and all the best for 2015! :) xx

    ReplyDelete