Sunday, 14 September 2014

Liebster Award!

Thank you Sarah for nominating me for the Liebster Award, I feel so privelidged XD The way this works is that you can get nominated for this award by someone if you have less than 200 followers and if they think you are worthy of the award, and then you need to tell us 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions from whoever nominated you, ask 11 questions and nominate 11 people to answer them. So it's a good way for smaller blogs to get to know each other and to hopefully discover new blogs! :)

the-liebster-award

11 Facts About Myself
  • I'm currently going into my last year at University of Southampton, studying Biomedical Sciences
  • I really want to visit New York and Rome
  • I've passed Grade 8 on the piano
  • I'm very short, I'm only 5 foot and half an inch, and yes that half inch counts!
  • I can't eat walnuts
  • I've been with my boyfriend Pardis for 2 and a half years (ages) 
  • I used to have a pet hamster called Molly, she was the cutest!
  • I have 2 brothers, and I'm the middle child, woo XD
  • I'm going to be 21 in a few weeks! Scary! :)
  • I've hard arthritis since I was 2 :)
  • My parents are from Serbia

Sarah's Questions

Who are your 3 favourite bloggers?
My 3 favourite bloggers are probably Jojo at Miss Jojangles, Helen at Electric Sunrise and Lauren at Someone Like You  :)

Why did you start a blog?
I'm not too sure on the real reason, partly out of procrastination and also I'd been reading other blogs so I thought why not start my own, so it's a bit like my own personal online diary :)

Favourite shop to get clothes?
Depending on what I fancy, H&M and New Look :)

Favourite shop to get make up?
I'm not a very makeup person, so I usually just go to Superdrug :)

Favourite food?
Hmm, this is a hard one... I like all foods, but I guess cake? I'm not too fussy haha! :)

Favourite colour?
Pink! :)

Any hobbies?
Hmm.. playing piano and I guess blogging XD

Out of the 3 which could you not live without... make up, skincare products or hair products?
Errmm.. I think it would have to be skincare products, my skin is just too dry otherwise :)

Whats a make up product you couldn't live without?
Hmm.. I think Eyeliner :)

What is your proudest moment?
I have a few so it's hard to pick one, I guess passing my Grade 8 would be up there :)

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
There's a few places but.. Hawaii :)


My questions
  • Who are your favourite bloggers/youtubers?
  • Do you have any siblings?
  • What do you want to do when you're older?
  • What annoys you?
  • What is your favourite thing about yourself?
  • What themes do you blog about?
  • Describe one of your happiest moments.
  • If you had a super power what would it be and why?
  • If you could go to one place in the world, where would it be?
  • Do you have any hobbies?
  • If there was a zombie apocalypse, what would you do?

My nominees

Hannah, Pardis, Ali, Catherine, Kim,  Emma, Danielle, Louise, Milijana, Mannie and Sarah,

*Photo's found on Google Images


No comments:

Post a Comment