Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Pizza Express


The first week of Easter break has already gone by so quickly! It's been lovely being at home spending time with my family and not having to cook or go food shopping or anything :)

I've been finding it so hard to find any motivation to revise for my exams but I think I am slowly finding it :) Not long to go until Summer where I can relax and not have to worry about assignments and deadlines for a few months, so I just need to focus on that and try my hardest at the moment. :)


Last week Pardis and I were meant to go to the cinema, however I was really craving pizza so we decided to go to Pizza Express instead :) The food was yummy and we managed to get 2 for 1 as it was Orange Wednesdays. Afterwards we decided to go to Whether-spoons for dessert as it was cheaper and we wanted warm chocolate fudge cake with ice cream. We ate so much but it's okay as it's revision time and I've been exercising recently.


On Friday 2 of my best friends and I decided to go shopping to Kingston, It's always so nice catching up with the girls and it's always so easy and laid back :) We all bought some goodies and I spent the whole day trying to find some Converse in my size, such a pain having such small feet!

Sunday I went shopping again with mum to get a few bits and bobs and I bought her the cutest little purple watering can from Tiger XD

I've probably spent more time out the house than revising so I really need to get a move on XD I will these days :L

Hope you're all enjoying your Easter and not revising too hard! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment