Saturday, 19 April 2014

End of an Era


Last week I went to Great Ormond Street Hospital for the last time :( I've been going since I was 3 and I've had the same eye doctor since! Going up to London every once in a while became part of my usual routine and I'd usually spend the whole day there going Oxford Street etc. It's so weird the last few years have just flown by! I can remember when I was 15 and he was trying to get rid of me as it was approaching my 16th birthday, but I kept going and now I'm 20 so I can't pass as a teenager anymore and I had to go :( It's so weird how I got attached but I guess he knows my whole medical history and everything and it's one of the best hospitals in England. Meanwhile I've been seeing the doctor at Southampton but it's not the same, and they do things slightly differently to how I'm used to :) Never mind, I guess I have to grow up eventually! :') Waaaah XD


Revision is taking over my life! Just a few more weeks though and it will be over and I will be able to relax over summer :)

It's been nice meeting up with the girls as we all have so much to catch up on, being away at Uni, it also serves as a nice break from revision. I miss my girlies and we are all slowly heading off back to uni, won't be long left until we are all together again :)

2 comments:

  1. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post!!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's okay I'm always excited to see what pretty things you will post next XD

      Delete