Saturday, 22 March 2014

Spring Florals


The weather seems to be slowly picking up! I'm getting fed up of jumpers and 10 layers and want to wear all my summery clothes. I've had this coat for a good few years now and I've only ever worn it once XD I seem to have plucked up the courage now to wear it more often. I feel smart and girly and it's perfect for spring weather as its just the right thickness. I've never really been a fan of longer coats, I always thought they looked weird as I'm so short but I've now changed my mind and I've grown fond of this coat :)


 Uni is quite hectic at the moment and I''m struggling to get all my work done for the hundreds of assignments and deadlines they've given us this semester. I don't quite understand why they give us so much work but I guess I just need to stick at it and get my degree :)


 I can't believe how quickly this semester and year have gone! Second year seems to have just flown by.


 Amidst all the work I've been doing we've also been going to house viewings as we need somewhere to live next year, I'm starting to worry that we might have left it a little bit late this year but I'm sure something nice will show up soon and it will all work out :) fingers crossed!

Coat and Shorts- Primark (old), Top- Topshop,
Rings- Primark, Earrings- Accessorize, Boots- New Look 
One more week left and then it's Easter! And then it's time for loaads of revision again D: but I'll be able to see my family and friends from home so it won't be too bad :)

2 comments: