Monday, 3 March 2014

2nd Anniversary

Sprinkles number 2 XD
I can't believe it's been 2 years that Pardis and I have been together! It's so strange it feels like only recently we were at college and going on dates :)

This weekend Pardis came down to stay at Southampton. We decided to stay in this year, make a 3 course meal and drink cocktails :) It was really nice to have a chilled night and stay up chatting about our memories over the last 2 years :)


Dinner was so tasty! We started off with prawns for starters. For our main we had chicken stuffed with mozzarella and garlic and wrapped in bacon, with sweet potato chips and peas and sweetcorn. Finally for desert we bought some Belgian melt in the middle chocolate puddings. My belly felt like it was going to explode! For drinks we attempted to make purple rain, although it was definitely blue and not purple XD It still tasted really yummy so never mind. :)


After dinner we exchanged presents. We decided to buy smaller and more thoughtful presents :) I was spoiled with a giant box of Lindor, a chocolate orange, some acid wash jeans I've been wanting for a while, socks because I seem to have an obsession with them XD the cutest little teddy bear and a jar filled with memories :) Even though they were all only little things they all had meaning which made it so much nicer! :)


I always find it hard to buy presents for boys as it's always stuff that I want and not him :') I got him a book that's been on his wishlist for a while, a leather bracelet and 2 boxes of his favourite chocolates.

We had such a lovely weekend :) I finally got round to watching Frozen and we went to Sprinkles again XD This time I tried the strawberry creation :) Hopefully there will be many more memories to come :)


No comments:

Post a Comment