Wednesday, 1 January 2014

New Years!


Happy New Year everyone! :) I hope you all had good new years celebrations last night and that you all have a lovely 2014! :)
Last night my friend threw a house party. Was a really nice night, was a bit more of a gathering than a party and it was quite chilled with pizza and snacks and drinks :) But it was really nice catching up with friends from college as we've all been apart from each other at uni :)


Last night I wore leggings, a purple sequined top from New Look, it's actually kids but it fits XD, and my new purple heels that I got from the New Look Sale :) As it was a house party I decided to go for leggings instead of a dress :)


I've never really done New Years Resolutions before but I was trying to think of what I wanted to achieve this year.
I think my main aim is to get at least a 2:1 in my second year of Uni. I'm thinking a nice 65% or higher :)
After these January exams I want to start hitting the gym again as I've become quite unfit with the constant chocolates and student meals XD
I'd like to try and record some videos of me playing the piano and overcome my fear of performances.
Finally I will go to Winter Wonderland this year!! I want to see what the hype is about :')

How was your New Years Eve? Do you have any resolutions or aims for this year? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment