Saturday, 1 February 2014

Hearts

Valentines Day Pinterest Red Hearts Paper DIY Room Decor
Valentines Day Pinterest Red Hearts Paper DIY Room Decor
Cut out loads of hearts and make a little slit. Fold the edges back
a bit to make it more 3D.
Valentines Day Pinterest Red Hearts Paper DIY Room Decor
I put two little pieces of blue-tack on the back and squished it a bit more
when putting them on the wall so that they were more rounded.
Valentines Day Pinterest Red Hearts Paper DIY Room Decor
Valentines Day Pinterest Red Hearts Paper DIY Room Decor

Valentines Day is approaching! :) I'm not actually doing anything this year, waah, but its okay because our 2 year anniversary is very soon! Eeeps!
So I've been searching pinterest for easy decorations I can do to decorate my room. At uni I'm restricted with what materials I have but luckily I have coloured paper! :) So I decided to try make these heart decorations. I made them slightly differently to the ones I found as when I glued them to make them more 3D the heart turned out all squished and weird XD


2 comments: