Thursday, 23 January 2014

Finiiiished!

Such a pretty girly!
I finished my Semester 1 exams! yaaaaaay! Now I've got a loooovely few days off before lectures start again on Monday :) It feels so nice to not have to revise but at the same time I feel a bit lost :')


Last night I went for a tasty meal at Mangos which serves Thai food with my 2 housemates :) It was so nice to just sit and enjoy a meal and catch up with each other as we've all been working so hard and stressing over these exams :)
I thought it was a good way to celebrate the end of exams :) Having a nice causal relaxed evening and then attempting to learn to play fifa.. I still have a long way to go XD


Tonight I'm off out with the girls for a night out :) We're not sure where we will go yet, hopefully Parfait but if not Bedford Place :) Eeeee I love getting dressed up! And it feels like ages that I've been on a night out! :)


6 comments:

  1. Hey,
    Thanks for the follow of my blog – sarahsstyle04.blogspot.com
    However recently I changed my blog url and because of this I have lost all my followers. My new url is now on my profile which you are still following on bloglovin’ is
    http://sarahs--style.blogspot.co.uk/
    I would really love it if you could follow the blog!

    Thanks a lot!
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All done :) I'm following your new blog now :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    I'm your newest follower and looking forward to your next post!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thanks! :)

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! :) And thank you for commenting! :') I can't wait to see more of your pretty dresses and outfits! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I was trying out something new :)

      Delete