Thursday, 5 December 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection Skincare


So this weeks #BritishBloggerSelection is about skincare :) I have tried pretty much everything to do with my skin so above are some of my favourites :) I think that personally the red Garnier Body Repair is my favourite one :) I'm currently using the Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula but I cant decide whether I like it or not, maybe its something I'd buy if it was on offer. In the summer I like using Holland and Barretts Coconut Oil as it locks in moisture and brings out your tan with the shinyness, but don't put it on your face XD I don't like it when cream's too thick so it doesn't spread, but then I also don't like if its too thin and just soaks in straightaway without leaving you feeling moisturised :)
What's your favourite skincare product? :)

4 comments:

  1. I really love Bio Oil! It's so good for clearing scars! I also love Body Shop Products! Following you! Would love if you checked out my blog! ♥

    That Quirky Panda
    http://thatquirkypanda.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I dunno I'm not too keen on body shop, I must keep buying the wrong ones XD Thanks :) I'm already following you! :)

      Delete
  2. Hello, honey, I hope you like my blog- Fashion Gets Fierce.

    Lots of surprises have been prepared so like my official fan page on facebook: (https://www.facebook.com/fashiongetsfierce)
    And follow me on blogger and I promisse that you won't lose anything (I follow back) I hope I can be an inspiration for you!

    With love,
    Inês de Castro

    http://fashiongetsfierceblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

    xoxo, J
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete