Friday, 8 November 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection

Join #BritishBloggerSelection
Recently I was looking on Ellie's Blog at http://littlevintagecamera.blogspot.co.uk/ when I saw her post about #BritishBloggerSelection and thought I would join in! :)
She has created this group with nearly 200 participants all with different styles of blogs so some are fashion related r cooking related etc.
Every Saturday Ellie will send us a theme for which we can blog about and it can be anything related to this theme! Also you don't have to do it every week just when it suits you best! :)
I think its a really good idea so if you want to give it a go just head over to her blog at http://littlevintagecamera.blogspot.co.uk/ and contact her with your blog URL, blog name and your first and last name! :)

2 comments:

  1. love your blog, would you like to follow each other? let me know and I will follow u back dear
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sounds good to me I'll follow you now :) xx

      Delete