Sunday, 10 November 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection Q&A

This weeks theme for #BritishBloggerSelection are questions and answers about me and my blog :)

A silly picture of me and my housemate :)

Question One: Why do you like blogging?
I like blogging because it's fun and it's a good way to take a break from doing work :)

Question Two: How did you come up with your blog name?
I spent ages trying to think of a name but I couldn't think of anything that didn't sound too cheesy. One of my friends has a blog and it's just her name so I decided to do the same :)

Question Three: Where from the UK do you come from?
I live near London :)

Question Four: Favourite Colour?
Pink obviously XD

Question Five: Do you like Lana Del Ray? 
Yes! I'm loving her song Summertime Sadness atm :)

Question Six: Hidden Talents That You Have?
I've passed Grade 8 piano :)

Question Seven: Celebrity Crush?
Hmm.. I dunno who to pick.. Patrick Dempsey, Johnny Depp, Chris Hemsworth..

Question Eight: Favourite Blog Of All Time?
I don't really have a favourite blog atm, I like all of them :)

Question Nine: What made you want to join #BritishBloggerSelection?
I've never done something like this and I thought it would be a good idea to join :) I also like the idea of having a theme to post about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment