Saturday, 16 November 2013

#BritishBloggerSelection Favourite Clothes Shop

This weeks theme on #BritishBloggerSelection is your favourite Clothes shop. At the moment I think mine's got to be New Look. I'm loving what's new in and all their party wear for Christmas atm. So here is my wishlist for New Look. :)
I wish I had unlimited money! I literally just want everything! Especially dresses :) you can never have too many dresses! Recently I really like burgundy and I think it is perfect for winter and Christmas!
Aaand I also love bodycon dresses. And skater dresses. And I love pretty tops :) Basically I just love everything XD
Might have to splash out soon using my student loan..
Gimme gimme gimme! :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, I love the dress on the top left :) I really like your blog!

    Jenny
    xx

    somelikeitstyled.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It's slowly getting there XD xx

      Delete